VST Free Plugin – Upsterero
UpStereo is a strong simple, useful tool – it makes your mixes louder, in stereo width and loudness. Awesome 3D movable interface.
VST Stereo enhancer with a brand new 3D Interface.
- Stereo width slider going from mono to ample, bringing the stereo image out and towards the listener
- Loudness control boosst
- Loudness over drive setting.
- Subtle & Ingenious Air & Bass boosters to lift and help the audio ‘breatth’.
- Movable 3D interface, with shifting colors and light positions.
- Very low CPU usage.
US is a simple, & useful tool using three basic basic systems:
1. A fixed frequency EQ designed to drive the highest audio frequencies, and rise the bass.
2. A stereo width unit, for expanding stereo sounds so they appear deeper and louder. A depth levels other characteristics are also brought out of the sound, so this can also be used as a tonal command for individual instruments. This also has a mono-setting, useful for squashing up those offensive samples that take over the mix.
3. A Loud switch that boost the waveform to the limits in a smooth curve. This saturation gives the mix a more recognized loudness, without cutting. There’s also an option for over-driving this effect, distorting the waveform towards the utmost, and can be used to create a fresh & rough punch to the sound.These stages create an overall loudness outcome on the final output, so a gain control is included to keep the limits in check.The main ‘bubble’ display on the plug-in is really a simple meter, when one of the stereo halves flash red, then the output is being cutted. Try and keep the levels so the red bursts just periodically, this enables the loudness command to work at its maximum.Colour and light changes are achieved my dragging the central meter-ball, using ctrl or shift to flow through colours. Maximum right/up drag returns the colour to white.
More Resources :