Download Dblue Glitch, a Free Multi Effects VST!
Glitch is a multi-effects VST with a pattern sequencer based on effects that records the incoming audio signal. You can cut your choice into slides and apply effects on each one. The sounds generated are ranged from very subtle ones to extremely weird sounds, depending on how you fix the triggers.
Glitch is an audio effect plugin for Windows (VST), Mac (VST and AU) and Linux (VST), available in both 32-bit and 64-bit formats !
While Glitch 1 is free, the second version of the plugin worth 49€!
Dblue Glitch is manually planned to create a specific template or can randomly processed your sounds based on the level of each effect.
The VST works with the TSP + Festige and requires” jack-transport through qjack” activation to start the internal sequencer.
Glitch is easy to use and its functions are dedicated to live but you can use it in all your productions.
Perfect for dubstep, rap, trap all genres of music. It is a very good alternative to Slicer for those who don’t have FL Studio!
I couldn’t find a nice tutorial video of the latest Glitch VST but I found a nice video collection of the old Free Glitch :
- Each program consists of 128 scenes that can be triggered via MIDI notes. Each scene has its own unique sequencer pattern, timing, and effect settings, allowing you to create tons of unique variations for every moment in your song, all ready to go at the press of a key!
- Multi-lane sequencer allows many effects to be played simultaneously, to create interesting layered sounds.
- Improved sequencer timing controls to better match your groove and song structure.
- Intuitive pattern editor with drag’n’drop. Draw, erase, resize, split and join blocks with ease.
- 9 cheeky little effect modules designed to slice, dice, chop, screw, twist, turn and mangle your sounds into radical new forms.
- Tempo-synced effects can easily be dialled in to precise musical timings such as 16th notes, 8th note triplets, and so on.
- Filter, mix, pan and volume controls on each module, to help shape and fine-tune the output.
Randomize, Mutate, Glitch!
- Randomize and Mutate functions can be found at almost every level. Mutate a single effect to get slightly different factor variations, or instantly Randomize everything in the entire scene to create unexpected, chaotic and inspiring results!
>> Go ahead and download this essential vst for free !
More Free VST Fx
- Get Neutrino, a Free Dynamic Processor Izotope Plugin
- Download Upstereo a Free 3D Stereo Plugin
- Download more Effects Plugins Here