Southside On The Track 808 Mafia Drum Kit – [2017 UPDATE][30/03/2017 Update – Following the many issues encountered when downloading the pack I added a "How to Download” tutorial that you can find here.]
Are you a trap beatmaker? Are you looking for badass drums and sounds? Then this 808 mafia drum kit is made for you! Perfect kit if you want to make some hot southside type beats. This kit also has sounds from lex luger’s drum kit.
Who are 808 Mafia:
808 Mafia is an American hip hop production team, founded by Lex Luger and Southside that is signed to Brick Squad Monopoly.The group also includes producers Purps, Tarentino, Be-Bop, Bobby Beats, Fuse, Tre Pound, J.Moss, 12 Hunna, Jaye Neutron, OG Taxx and Chris Fresh. Read More …
This Sound Kit Contains:
- Trap Bellz
- Hi Hats, Crashes & Percs
- FX Transitions
- Channel States
- 808’s Bass Drums
- 808 Kicks
How to download this 808 pack [S[Step-by-step guide]/h3>
You can find below a mini tutorial that shows you how to download this pack. Indeed, this pack is free but we only ask a little like/share to help us grow :).
Step 1 – Share/ like this post on social media:
In order to download this pack, you’ll first have to share this page on social medias (or like our FB page) by clicking on one of the three icons shown on the picture below (Facebook, Twitter, Google+):
Step 2 – Click on the download button:
Once you have done this first step, a download button should appear on the page (see below). Just click on the “Get it for Free Button” to download the pack via our URL shortening advertising. (If you don’t see the green button after sharing the post, try to refresh the page or share it again)
Step 3 – Download the Pack for Free on MediaFire:
After the adfly advertising is over, you’ll arrive to MediaFire where you can download the pack (see screenshot below)! Then, simply drag and drop files into your favorite daw! Here you are 🙂
Main possible issues and how to resolve them:
- “Where is the DL link?” >> You have to share this post on social media to download this pack. If you already have, just see our guide below
- If you have shared the post on social medias (or like our FB page) and still don’t see the green button, try to refresh the page.
- The button isn’t here after refreshing your browser? Just try to share the post on another social media. If you still can’t see the button, just contact us or leave a comment.
- If you have any issue with our URL shortener (adfly) just contact us or leave a comment below.
- If the DL link is broken, just leave a comment!
Follow us on social network for the latest hip hop samples: