LoFi Beats At Your Fingertips
From the 24-hour YouTube Radio Stations “LoFi Beats To Study To” to solidifying itself as a downtempo mainstay, LoFi Hip Hop or “Chillhop” combines elements of hip hop, chill-out music, and lofi music that results in a unique, chilled-out sound that anyone can get down to. You too can take part in the internet’s most popular genre of music.
Get your LoFi beats off to a harmonious start with InstaChord. Allowing you to create a fully fledged structure and the barebones of a track with ease, due to the ability to play chords and chord progressions faster and easier without any prior musical knowledge.
How do you then make your LoFi beats even more chill? LoFi Hip Hop for Instachord gifts you 50 presets to ensure you’ll never have to worry about your mix becoming stale.
Once you have your harmony and melody in place, it’s time to fire up the synthesizers and bring those sounds to life. DopeSONIX’s LoFi is an easy to use yet versatile plug-in that will enable you to achieve your desired LoFi vibes.
A LoFi track wouldn’t be complete without a beat to back it up. Slo-Fi Sessions by RawCutz features Groove Saturated Beats, Smooth Pads, Dub Echoes, Crisp Atmospherics, Tape Effects and Musical Melodies all designed to allow your creativity to flow.
Finally, for that extra injection of creativity – Niche Audio’s Organic Hip Hop Grooves is extremely tastefully produced both with style and groove, perfect for obtaining a lush, vibrant tone.
The LoFi Hip Hop Bundle is exclusive to Plugin Boutique and available for a limited time only.
W.A. Production InstaChord
A MIDI Processing Plugin that helps you play chords and chord progressions faster and easier.
The foundation of a great song is based on its harmonic movements and chord changes which often is called chord progression. A change in chord progression can have a drastic effect on the mood or direction of a song. Even those with a background in music theory can experience repetition and stagnation. Using richer chords and new chord progressions can take the song to a new level and make it sound unique and professional.
Whether or not you are an experienced musician or just a beginner, with a vast chord bank and amazing playability, InstaChord has something to offer to you.
- Chords with Different Voicing – W.A. Production included almost all the common chords (maj, min, sus2, 6th, 7th, etc) in 5 different voicings (basic, 1st and 2nd inversions, guitar and wide). Each voicing mode has a unique sound due to the order of notes and might be a better choice to fit with the other chords in the song.
- Playing Chords – There are a lot of ways that you can play the chords. You can Hit or strum the chords with different combinations of notes, speeds and directions. For example, a key can be assigned to strum the top 3 notes of the chord and another one to hit 2 middle notes.
- Hold Mode – This feature allows the fretting hand (chord changer keys) to control the sustain. So as long as the chord key is held down any note you play will ring out, just like a guitar or using a sustain pedal.
- Chord Keys – Set up to 24 different chords and switch between them using the chord keys.
- Action Keys – Set your own functions for the 24 action keys provided and tell them what you want them to do. Play a full strum, hit the first two notes, transpose, etc.
- Transpose – Transpose the current chords to any other key you want with just a few clicks. This is also useful when playing live when the key of the song changes.
- Flexibility – Endless possibility of customization for any kind of application. InstaChord is highly customizable and users can change things to match their needs.
- Factory Presets – 40 carefully designed presets included with the plugin. These presets with professional chord progressions might come in handy starting you’re new song.
- DAW Compatibility – InstaChord can be used on any software that supports VST / VST3 plug-ins with MIDI routing or AU/AAX MIDI effect type.
Learn more about W.A. Production InstaChord.
W.A. Production LoFi Hip Hop for Instachord
What could make your LoFi production even more chill? What about more chord options? What about 50 expansions for Instachord? Oh yeah, W. A. Production presents, LoFi for Instachord.
Expand your mind and your sound with these brilliantly crafted LoFi chords. Your imagination has been waiting for this spark of inspiration. You’ll never have to worry about your mix becoming stale. Once you dive in and surround yourself in a library of new options, there is no stopping you.
These innovatively structured chords are perfect for Lo-Fi Hip Hop, Chillstep, Lounge, and even relaxation and study music. Enjoy the jazz-influenced theory as you combine chords that relax the mind, soothe the soul, and bring about the euphoric state of chill.
- 50 InstaChord Presets
Learn more about W.A. Production LoFi Hip Hop for Instachord.
When DopeSONIX first started the process of making LoFi they asked themselves one question. Why has no one really made a VST instrument dedicated to this type of sound before? Sure, there are plenty of fantastic VST’s with plenty of amazing presets but in reality, you would have to dig through thousands of shiny EDM orientated patches to find the obscure gritty gems. If you looking to create Old School Hip Hop, Chill Hop, Movie Soundtrack, Ambient and Electronica or just need to add some warmth and atmosphere to any track that sounds just too digital, then LoFi is a perfect choice.
A World of Atmosphere
With LoFi, DopeSONIX decided to create an easy to use yet versatile plug-in that will enable you to achieve a similar sort of sound influenced by artists ranging from Boards of Canada and Burial to Clams Casino and Brian Eno. You will find over 200 dirty, atmospheric and sometimes beautiful instruments all lovingly mangled, re-sampled and processed through an MPC60 MKII, a Fostex M80 Reel to Reel and various analog outboard effects to nail that cool LoFi vibe.
To obtain that classic, LoFi vintage sound, it’s not necessarily the instruments or samples that create the overall vibe but the way they were recorded or processed afterwards. A pristine, lifeless piano once recorded into a 12Bit MPC, treated with a touch of dirty reverb, lush tape delay then saturated with a vintage pre-amp soon takes on a character of its own. This collection of sampled and re-pitched pads, real-world recordings, chopped vocals and quirky leads will sure to inspire your own creations.
The first 50 presets are devoted strictly to the grimey sound of the Akai MPC 60 MKII, famous for its full-bodied mid-tones, coloured saturation and narrow 40khz range.
- 200 LoFi / Chill Hop / Ambient / Electronica inspired instruments.
- Treated with a variety of cool, vintage analog equipment
- Built-in pitch, pan, glide and volume controls
- Built-in classic-sounding reverb
- Built-in flexible ADSR controls
- Built-in Hi & Lo pass filter
- Mono, Poly and Legato modes.
- Soft, Normal and Hard velocity modes.
- Ultra-low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop/tablet / low spec PC/MAC]
- Ultra-fast patch loading [flick through patches in lightening quick times]
- Program your melodies manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD
Learn more about DopeSONIX LoFi.
RawCutz Slo-Fi Sessions
Raw Cutz has rolled another fat one! – this time taking inspiration from some of the classics in the vaults – Smokers Delight, Smokers Relight and Premier Beats
Raw Cutz is back again with a fresh collection of Slo-fi grooves, beats and basses to inspire your creative flow and musical passion.
Slo-Fi Sessions features Groove Saturated Beats, Smooth Pads, Dub Echoes, Crisp Atmospherics, Tape Effects and Musical Melodies grouped into 10 projects, with 30 inspirational kits of 16 fresh and original samples.
Slo fi Sessions represents a musical journey away from the golden era inspired hip hop samples that Raw Cutz are known for and draws inspiration from the European sound of the early 1990s, including artists such as The Orb, Massive Attack and King Tubby Dub sounds that were also proving popular in the underground clubs of London and mainland Europe.
- Slo-Fi Sessions includes 474 samples in 24Bit, 44.1Khz, featuring 156 Loops and 318 One-Shot Samples, plus Rex2 files for all the loops.
- The Maschine Pack includes 30 Kit Groups of 16 samples per Group, and 10 Projects – all mixed and including demo patterns and projects.
- The Ableton Live Pack includes 30 Drum Racks and 10 projects.
- The 10 soft sampler patches include the 10 kits in a ready to play format, plus additional patches featuring the musical samples only.
- After purchasing you will be able to download both Maschine and Ableton Live content.
Learn more about RawCutz Slo-Fi Sessions.
Niche Audio Organic Hip Hop Grooves
Niche Audio proudly presents ‘Organic HipHop Grooves’.
15 Deep Soulful HipHop Kits massively influenced by the Neo-Soul sound of Detroit and Classic HipHop – extremely tastefully produced both with style and groove. For anyone who is in need of an injection of inspiration, or wants to start a track with a lush deep vibe – ‘Organic HipHop Grooves’ will be the source.
Inside You will find Non-quantized Beats – loaded with Fat Drums, Chords, Electric Piano, Jazz Guitars, Horns and Jazzy Basses – all created to instantly take your production to the next level. You will, of course, be able to tweak and interchange the kits to spark creativity whatever dope mood you’re in – and as always everything about a Niche Audio Pack is focused on keeping you in the creative zone.
- Maschine 2.7.10+
- 15 Hip Hop Kits (240 Samples)
- 15 Groups
- Ableton Live 9.7.7+
- 15 Projects
Learn more about Niche Audio Organic Hip Hop Grooves.
W.A. Production InstaChord System Requirements
- macOS 10.15 and later (64-bit only) (M1 Apple Silicon Supported)
- VST, VST3, AU and AAX
- There may be some issues with InstaChord on M1 Macs which W.A. Production are working on.
- For M1 Mac users, please use the Trial Version first.
- Windows 8 and later (32 / 64-bit)
- VST, VST3 and AAX
DopeSONIX LoFi System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4 and above
- 457 MB Disk Space
- 2 GB RAM
- AU or VST Host (64-bit only)
- Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- 457 MB Disk Space
- 1 GB RAM
- VST Host (32 or 64-bit)
Important Note: LoFi is not compatible with Pro Tools.
Niche Audio Organic Hip Hop Grooves System Requirements
- Native Instruments Maschine 2.7.10+
- Ableton Live 9.7.7+
There are no reviews yet.