Analog Echo Modeller
Seven iconic analog echo emulations in one easy-to-use plug-in.
It’s what people love about EchoBoy – but junior. We’ve packed the quality, utility and flexibility that pros love about the original best-selling EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that’s quick and simple to use. Use EchoBoy Jr. to add the depth and space you want, using seven iconic analog echo emulations in one creative tool.
Behind EchoBoy Jr.’s streamlined controls are seven of our favourite, and the most desirable and iconic styles from EchoBoy.
- Studio Tape: Modeled after the Ampex ATR-102.
- Plex: Modeled after the classic EP-3 tape echo.
- Space: Based on the RE-201 tape echo.
- Cheap Tape: The sound of worn out tape.
- Memory: Modeled after the classic bucket-brigade echo pedal.
- Ambient: Warm, diffuse, chorused echoes.
- Transmitter: Resonant CB radio style.
- Get the sound of seven classic analog echo devices in one easy-to-use plug-in.
- Analog-style feedback with self-oscillation effects for trippy sci-fi takeoff and landing effects
- Three stereo processing modes: Normal, Wide, and Ping-Pong
- Change echo time with either analog “pitch glide”, or time-stretching sound effect.
- Dial in the perfect echo tone with saturation and low and high-frequency equalization controls.
- Control echo time in musical units like ¼ note, ½ note, dotted, triplet, synchronized to host session tempo. Or go old-school and set times in milliseconds.
- Choose from a carefully curated set of presets for any style or instrument.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
- macOS 10.10 Yosemite – macOS 11 Big Sur (*Intel only, official support for Apple Silicon M1 is in progress) (64-bit only)
- Audio Units (AU, Mac only)
- AAX Native
- AAX AudioSuite
Supported Sample Rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- A FREE account at ilok.com is required (a physical USB iLok is not required)
- This software is 64-bit only and is not compatible with 32-bit systems.
Officially Supported Host Applications:
All version 5 Soundtoys products come in 64-bit VST, AU and AAX Native plug-in formats. Here is a list of our officially supported host applications.
- Pro Tools 11 – 2021.7 (Mac & PC: AAX Native and AudioSuite)
- Logic Pro X – 10.7* (Mac: AU)
- GarageBand 10 (Mac: AU)
- Ableton Live 9.2.2 – 11 (Mac: AU & VST; Windows: VST)
- Digital Performer 9 – 10 (Mac: AU & VST; Windows: VST)
- Studio One 4.5+ (Mac: AU & VST; Windows: VST)
- Cubase 9.5 – 11 (Mac & PC: VST)
- Nuendo 8 – 11 (Mac & PC: VST)