Vintage Tube Overdrive
Valves is a vintage valve emulation plugin with multimode resonant filter and cabinet/EQ section.
The valve section is modeled after classic vintage tubes, with added grit and custom gain control.
The filter section is modeled after a classic ladder filter (2-pole or 4-pole) with low pass, high pass, bandpass and notch modes.
The cabinet/EQ section features a selection of modeled cabinets with classic bass and trebles EQ controls.
With up to 16x oversampling, Valves can be used to add that authentic tube character to your tracks.
Using the built-in Cabinet/EQ section you can emulate several types of guitar amplifiers and further shape the overdrive sound.
The state variable filter features LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, and Notch modes. It can be used pre or post valve.
- Tube Overdrive
- 8 cabinets with Bass and Treble EQ
- State Variable Filter: LP, HP, BP, and Notch (2 or 4-pole)
- 16x Oversample
- 35 Presets
- Resizable Window
- Preset system with randomizer
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX, 64-bit host
- OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.14
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX, 64-bit host