Digitalis is a multi-effect digital degradation and glitch tool. Inspired by bad converters, unearthed CDs, weak internet connections, and catastrophic errors, Digitalis is your personal vehicle through an endless digital wasteland.
Data Manipulation Window
- Spectral filtering PaintBox, allows you to filter your audio with custom patterns
- Pitch section includes pitch shifting, formant shifting, and pitch quantization
- Telecommunications section for lossy audio effects
- Decimate section for flexible downsampling effects
- Dynamic bit-crushing section with multiple modes for a wide range of digital fizz and grit
- Bitrot section, emulating data loss and corruption on old digital media
- Highly adjustable Repeater section for tempo-synced or free-floating retrigger and beat-repeat effects
- Pitch Shift and Bend controls for modulating repeats
- Rhythm Glitch and Pitch Glitch control, adding a layer of chaos and complexity to repeater patterns
- Customizable window order, allowing you to change Digitalis’s signal flow
- 16-step, tempo-synced sequencer with 4 slots for effects, opening up endless possibilities for custom modulations and rhythmic variations
- Advanced AI assistant Jon to guide you through all that Digitalis has to offer
- Custom preset system with 98 factory presets illustrating Digitalis’s vast arsenal of effects
- macOS 10.12 Sierra or higher (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- AU, VST3, AAX
- Windows 10 or later (64-bit only)
- VST3, AAX
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. “RHODES” is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.
Aberrant DSP Digitalis review by MusicTech
Digitally-Flavoured Sonic Sadism With three unique processing stages, an ultra-retro design, and a built-in feline assistant, this could be the…
Aberrant DSP Digitalis review by Sinesquares
Only One Way to Describe It -Digital Mayhem! Aberrant DSP is famous for the tape VST emulation, Sketch Cassette II which is featured in all almost…
“This plugin is an amusement park for effects… most importantly, it creates amazing sounds with anything you feed into it.”
Sinesquares. A blog all about synthesizers, music gear, studio essentials, and Electronic Music!
“With three unique processing stages, an ultra-retro design, and a built-in feline assistant, Digitalis could be the quirkiest way to torture your audio.”
MusicTech. The gear, tools, software and services that enhance and expand the minds of music makers and listeners.
There are no reviews yet.