· By John Doe
Free Specral Shaping VST - Neutrino an Izotope Plugin
Free Dynamic Processor by Izotope
Add that final brighteness to your mix with Neutrino, a free spectral shaping plug-in that offers a glance into iZotope’s newest mixing technology.
Insert Neutrino free plug-in on multiple tracks across your session to expose a nice bulk of specific aspect that can help heighten tremendous mixes to a new smooth of cleansing.
Established on iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology, Neutrino understands to your audio and adds delicate, real-time arrangements based on perceptual hearing models to cut down momentary unevenness in a signal transparently, in a way that conventional equalizers and compressors can’t. With elementary controls and low-CPU usage, you can put it on all track in your session and accomplish better-balanced mixes without giving up dynamics and sonic integrity.
Add Clarity to your Mix with Neutrino :
Four modes Voices have a completely different sonic character, dynamic range, and frequency response than drums, bass, and other instruments.
- Voice Mode : Add clarity and detail that helps vocals sit on top of the mix without becoming harsh or strident
- Instrument Mode : smoothes resonances while preserving the authentic character of the instrument.
- Bass Mode :Add punch and weight to electric, acoustic, and synth basses.
- Drum Mode emphasizes transient detail across the spectrum while minimizing “muddy” or “flabby sounds.”
Other Features :
- Simple controls: Tweak just two knobs to dial in the appropriate processing amount and detail for your music.
- Clarity across the board: Ultra efficient and designed to add unprecedented balance and focus to a mix when applied to every track, conceptually similar to analog summing or console emulations.
Listen to Neutrino in Action | Before and After
Neutrino System Requirements
Supported operating system
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.9–10.11
VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), Audiosuite DPM and AAX.
Plug-in host compatibility
Logic Pro X.2, Ableton Live 9.5, Pro Tools 12.4, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, FL Studio 12.2, Studio One 3.1.1, Pro Tools 10.3.1.
To Go Further :